Wednesday 25 September 2013

Colouring with alcohol pens - Part 2 - Hair


Hiya crafty friends,

Part 1 - Last weeks finished dress
Welcome to my Clare Curd Crafts DT day and Part 2 of the Colouring with alcohol pens videos.

Last week I shown you Part 1, where I coloured Gorjuss' dress.

This week I will be colouring her hair, which isn't my strongest point...still need lots of practice but I'm quite pleased how it came out.

I decided instead of black hair I would colour her hair brown/auburn. I wish my hair was that colour...lol :)

 The colours I have used this week are:




Hair

Caramel
Eb2 (169) Skin Tones
Vanilla

Satin
FS1 (26) Pastels
Walnut


So, now on to the video




Be sure to pop in next week when I will be showing my skin coloring and the finishing touches.
See you then!


Project ingredient




No comments: